Welcome to Wu Chun & Show Luo Forum
An Filipino Community Forum
Dedicated to
Wu Chun & Show Luo

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO ALL MEMBER`S, SINCE OUR FORUM IS NEW, WE NEED SOME PEOPLE TO HELP US FOR THE FORUM TO BE MORE ACTIVE. IF YOU INTERESTED TO BE A STAFF MEMBER, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE THREAD HERE.

Share | 

[IMPT REQUEST] FORUM DESIGNER`S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jade

PostSubject: [IMPT REQUEST] FORUM DESIGNER`S   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

This is a very important announcement to all members who knows how to Photoshop!

Since our forum is new, we are currently in dire needs of designers.
The role of a designer is to help out in designing some work for the forums.If there you have been looking for some avenue to contribute to WCS, and you possess the skill, please do not hesitate to offer your help! We would really appreciate it if you would help us out as we are currently experiencing a dire shortage of designers.

For those who are interested, you can either reply in this thread to let me know you’re interested, or you can drop me a PM.

In advance.. I would like to thank you guys very much for the help! I really hope that we would be able to recruit designers because we really need all the help that we can get. Please do consider this invitation and request if you really know how to Photoshop!

p.s: For those who reply in this thread, please wait for my PM so we can get things discussed..(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[IMPT REQUEST] FORUM DESIGNER`S
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1